Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Life has continued to fly by and be totally crazy. I actually fell asleep with my eyes open last week. It is possible. I was feeding Noah and all of a sudden dropped the bottle but my eyes were completely open. Very strange. The babies are doing really well. Getting so big. Mason has decided when he is hungry he is going to let everyone know. He wakes up and screams so loud. Then, if you take the bottle out to burp him he freaks out. Logan used to do the same thing. He is pretty much off the zantac and hasn’t had too much trouble with it. Justin is the antsiest baby ever. He is also the happiest. He lies on the ground cooing and smiling and actually laughing. He has adorable dimples. Noah is still the Professor. So wise beyond his years!
Logan started his new school on Monday. He is doing ok. He is teething really bad right now and has been super whiny and in pain for the past 5 days. He has been up every night every hour crying. It is horrible. He is exhausted, we are exhausted. Today the new school called and I had to go pick him up because he was so upset. I feel horrible that I moved him in the midst of this chaos. He is such an awesome kid and I know he is just not himself. He says he wants to go home all the time and my heart just aches for him. He is talking so much, putting sentences together, using possessives. He is obsessed with being tall and lawnmowers. One night when I was reading to him he would not stop saying mow, mow, Marty mow, Marty mow (that’s my neighbor’s name) Now every night I have to open his blinds and tell him Marty is sleeping.
Monday night we took everyone to dinner at Friday’s. It was great but truly exhausting. The babies were awesome. Only minor fussing. I definitely want to start getting out of the house with them as much as possible even though it is so hard. Plus, during this period they are so unpredictable. Like Noah slept 8and 1/2 hours the other night and then last night he was up twice. I am hoping by the time I head back to work they are all sleeping at least 6-7 hours a night or Bob is going to have a tough time. Did I mention Bob gave his notice? He will stop working the end of May and stay home with the babies. We decided that right now that is what will work best for us. They were really nice to him about it and he certainly didn’t burn any bridges so I feel a little better knowing he could go back if that’s what works better for us. I think he is excited and scared at the same time. It is quite a life change to just quit working and be a stay at home dad. I know it will be great for the babies and he will do a great job.
My parents are still here and help out everyday along with my sister Allison. I love having them here and we are so lucky. My sister Chrisanne came down from New York for my Mom’s birthday which was fun. We took Logan and the babies to Bob’s dad’s house. It is crazy getting everyone out. Packing the bags takes some serious pre planning!! Bob’s mom was over this past weekend and I was able to get some fun time with Logan while she and Bob watched the babies. For Mother’s Day I asked to sleep in. I just want to get up when I feel like it. That’s all. Then spend the day with my family. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.
Logan’s birthday is coming up and I can’t believe he will be 2. It just flies by.
I wish all of you mum’s out there a happy Mother’s day.

1 comment:

Lorraine & John said...

Happy Mother's Day Tracey

Have one day just for you and your mum. Both of you should do absolutely nothing and leave it to the guys.

We love the latest photos and miss you all so much.

One memory we have right now is Logan laughing in the bath last Thursday and asking us to pour the water on him and he was laughing so loud - how precious is that.

Your babies are amazing.

Lots of Love

Lorraine & John
xxxxxx