Monday, June 15, 2009

(Bob's post)
Hello everyone,
It has been about a week since I last wrote so I am due to write some updates. Let's start with:

The Trips have been doing a little better sleeping through the night. We generally get them to bed between 7:30-9:00. I know this is a huge window, but we are working on it. Noah and Mason generally go right down, but Justin....Well, he is a different animal. I have never seen a baby kick and grunt so much to not go to bed. Then once down, I know that it is only going to be 15-25 minutes later and then he gets up and then gets rocked back to sleep for a few hours. He gets up 95% of the time between 2:55am-3:05am. I am not kidding. He has an internal clock. Once this happens I try to rock him for 15-20 minutes but then he just looks at me and smiles. I know what he is saying to himself (HA! sucker, now I get a bottle!) He does get 3oz and then he goes back to sleep until around 6:30-7:00. Mason gets up, but at like 4:00-5:00 am and sometimes goes back to sleep. Noah is the best. Right to bed and grunts a bit during the night and gets up around 5:30-6:30, gets a full bottle, stays up for about 45 minutes then goes back to sleep for about 2 hours! It is great. By this time I have already been up since 2:55am from Justin and then Mason. All in all it is going ok. I hope to have all of this chaos with bedtime licked in about 2 weeks. I know this is my ego talking, but I have to set goals. My in-laws (wonderful, helpful, I am forever grateful) will be leaving on Wednesday. I am on my own then. They have truly been so helpful and I am very lucky to have had them here for the past few months. I am having my nephew Patrick (he is 14) come over during the week to help out when he is not too busy with school, summer fun, and girls. He is a good kid and this can give him some extra cash over the summer.

Justin had his physical therapy appointment last week. He did great. He held up his head, grabbed at toys, kicked his feet, put toys near his mouth, and laughed and made noises the whole time. We were very proud. Mason and Noah have their appointments this week. Noah and Justing have both rolled over from belly to back. Mason is usually 7-10 days behind. Plus, he has such a big head with no neck, so he has trouble. He is pretty funny. He needs some serious work on holding up his head.

Logan had his 2nd birthday party this weekend at Jelly Bean Jungle
(http://www.jellybean-jungle.com)/in Mount Laurel. It was an absolute hit! He had so much fun with his classmates and his large family. He laughed, screamed his head off, ran around like a crazy person, and then crashed at the end of the day. I enjoy so much watching Logan play with his friends and interact with them. He is such an awesome kid. He got a bike and a lot of great toys and clothes. So, now I have to start all of the thank you notes. This is one job that Tracey is glad to get rid of and that I do not remember volunteering for. Hey, it comes with staying at home now I guess. No problem, I have it covered. I have 1 year to get them out right? Does that just count for weddings?

Fathers Day is coming up and all of us are headed over to my dad's house to celebrate being fathers. I am looking very forward to it. It is going to be a lot of fun seeing everyone together and watching all of the kids play together.

Our house is still for sale. We had one girl come back for a 2nd look last week. She seemed positive, but still no offer. My neighbor 5 doors down just put her house on the market for 25k less than mine. Oh well! Her house needs a lot of work. Hopefully people will see that. It is 10:00 now and I have to go to bed so I can get up with Justin in 5 hours!!! Thank you to everyone over these past few months who have helped with either food, clothes, gifts, prayers, and anything else that I may have forgotten. Our heads are still spinning. Tracey and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives. Goodnight!

No comments: