Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello everyone. Sorry it has been so long. There is so much going on right now. I will update you on the babies.
Noah is doing great! Sleeping through the night. Goes down around 6:45-7:30 and gets up around 6:00-6:45. Mason generally gets up once a night. He has had a terrible cold/cough for almost 2 weeks. The night time sucks the most when he gets all of the junk in his lungs. Justin....Well, he still gets up every 4 hours or so. We took him to the pulmonologist. I feel so bad. He wheezes so much and has trouble breathing. He has reflux, bad cold, his esophagus is partially closed(causing wheeziness). Now we have to give him flovent, albuterol, zantac, zyrtec, and bethanechol. I know it is a lot and I told the Dr I would try this regiment for 1 week. Poor kid cant sleep because he has reflux, post nasal drip, and cant breathe. We have to start letting them cry it out, but it is so hard becasue they are in 1 room. That may not be for too long...It looks like we sold our house! We agreed verbally and we get the contracts next week with the buyers addendums. I am sure we will go back and forth, but we are looking now. It is so exciting and sooo nerve racking at the same time.

The boys had their checkup last week. They are almost 4 months old (adjusted) 7 months since they were born. Justin is 17lbs 1oz, Noah is 15lbs 2oz, and Mason is 18lbs, 2oz. They are getting heavy! Developmentally Justin is a rock star. He can stand up solid on both legs with only my one hand on him. He pretty much rolls over. He has to get than damn arm out of the way so he can go from back to belly. We are going to stop swaddling them now. This is going to suck because it is so easy to put them down when they are all bundled up. I took them all to the mall last week to get an oil change at Sears. I took them around the mall while I waited. They were perfect little angels. Of course I got stopped by every woman wanting to talk about the babies. It was fun, but it gets old fast. I just wanted to cruise around with my boys and not be bothered. It is the price I pay for having handsome boys!

Logan is doing awesome. He had his 2 year appt at the Dr's. She was very impressed with his cooperation and vocabulary. He speaks almost everything in full sentences now. He is becoming very bossy as he understands what he wants and when he wants it. It is pretty funny. I get so excited at the end of the day when I know he is coming home from school to see how his day was and what he did all day.

Overall, the Commack's are doing ok. The days are getting a little more organized. Tracey and I have planned our 5 year anniversary trip. My in-laws are flying up from Florida for the weekend so we can go away. How awesome are they! I cannot wait to go away. I am sure I will bring a web cam with me so I can see Logan and the boys from our hotel room. It is going to be hard to leave Logan and the boys for a weekend. They are in good hands. Until next time....

2 comments:

Marianne Greenwald said...

Awesome! Aunt Mare sends kisses all around.

Lorraine & John said...

Hi Tracey & Bob,

Love the blog. Your boys are doing great. Where has the last 7 months gone - absolutely flown by. So glad to hear you've sold your house - you must be so excited.

Speak soon
Love
L
x