Friday, December 19, 2008

OK, I am not so good at this blogging thing but I thought I would give it a try so everyone can keep updated on the babies progress.
Noah, Justin and Mason are all doing well. They had their heads scanned today and everything came back normal which is great news! I am going home tomorrow which is bitter sweet. I miss Logan so much but cannot imagine that I will have to leave here without my babies.
The nurses here are amazing and take great care of the babies. I know over the next 10 weeks i will be spenidng a lot of time with them and i appreciate the care they are giving to my little peanuts!!
I will try to keep this updated as much as possible and appreciate all oif you who check in on how they are doing. Happy holidays!
the Commacks

3 comments:

YAHay said...

Hey guys. Thanks for sharing this with us. I will be following every second I get. I hope you are getting some rest. Stay strong. Love, yvonne

gino215 said...

The day you leave the hospital will be the hardest day your your joureny there. It was for me. I am sure it is going to be the same for you. But as we know the peanuts need the all the care they are getting to become big and strong to play with their brother and friends. You will make that hospital your other home.lol Love the blog. Rita

Ferguson's said...

I just read the e-mail and checked in to see what your blog was all about. We are pleased to be able to share these early days of the three boys. God bless them, you, Bob and Logan. Our prayers will be with them. What a beautiful Christmas gift. Peg & Chuck Ferguson