Friday, December 19, 2008

This is Bob writing. It is 9:00 Friday night 12/19. I just hung up with Tracey (still in hospital). She is coming home tomorrow and I am very excited to have her home. Logan and I miss her very much. I am going to the hospital tomorrow to see my 3 boys. I have not seen them in a couple of days because I have been coming home and taking care of Logan. I have only held Justin so far and it was very emotional for me. I cannot wait to hold Mason and Noah. I get updated reports from Tracey everyday. They are all doing very well. They are all breathing on their own and the brain scans came back negative. Noah has two tubes connecting his kidneys to his bladder. So far, that is all that has been discovered. The coming weeks will be scary and exciting as we get more news on their development. I have 10k thoughts running through my head about so many things and all I want to do is be at the hospital with Tracey and hold my new boys. I will have more to write tomorrow after my visit and pick up Tracey.

Logan is doing great. Tonight we read the "HUG" book and the monkey in there is named Bobo. He says it everytime I point to the monkey now. It is so incredible to watch him develop and learn. I have so much to teach him and I have to remember to slow down and that he is only 18 months old. We have to start interviewing nannies next week. So, anyone reading this who has anyone they know please let us know. I am headed to bed now. I know, it is so early (9:30). Logan gets up at 5:30-6:00 so I have to rest so I am ready to play. Goodnight...

3 comments:

Jason Yungtum said...

Jason, Lynn & the Twins send warm wishes from Nebraska! We will continue keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

Marianne Greenwald said...

Hey guys, this blog is a terrific idea! You are all thought of everyday and Brian mentions "Aunt Tracey's babies" in his prayers at night. So cute. Sending kisses to Logan and the triplets....TTYS

leslie said...

Bob and Tracey, We are so happy for you!! We talked about you 3 or 4 times today. The boys can't believe you had triplets. "Didn't she just have a baby?" All 4 of them just left for a ski trip to W VA. Packed up Brian's SUV and headed north. They will meet Conor in Jacksonville and continue on. See what you have to look foreward to with YOUR 4 boys? A lot of worrying , but they are so much fun.! It was hard to leave Conor at the hospital when he was born premature, but it will give you a chance to recover and dote on Logan. We hope you have a Very Merry Christmas. What you have done is truly a miracle. Love, Leslie & Terry