Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Looks like Thursday the 12th is the new goal date. Both Bob and I spoke to the dr. yesterday and she felt like they should wait the 5 days from their last brady's. Which we are fine with. All 3 had one or 2 slight ones over the weekend so waiting until Thursday would work for all 3. Originally I wanted them to come home staggered but the thought of trying to coordinate pick up for one at a time and get a babysitter for Logan is nuts. So initiation by fire it is!
I spent the day with Logan yesterday. For the past few days I just don't want to be without him. I guess because I know once the babies are home my time with him will be limited. I am going to miss spending so much time with him. He is at such a fun age. A bit defiant but mostly really fun. I just can't hug him enough.
I went to the hospital today. While I was holding Justin and Noah, Mason had a brady. The nurse said it wasn't "real" because at this age their heart rate can go down to 80 at times. I still didn't like it. And Justin had a brady last night and threw up a bit. They decided to change them to a sensitive formula to try and decrease their reflux which they all have a touch of. Justin mostly. So they are switching between that and the breast milk. I am trying to stop pumping but it is not easy. I built up quite a supply and I find I am in pain quite a lot. It will probably take me 3 weeks to stop completely and I have to say, I really can't wait.
Tomorrow I will go to the hospital early and spend the afternoon with Logan. Thursday Bob and I will be at the hospital most of the day. Judy said discharge can take a long time. They do a lot of training and instructions etc. I will be glad when I don't have to go to the hospital anymore. I am happy to be able;e to spend the days at home with the babies. Even though I am scared to death. But whatever will be will be and all we can do is the best we can do.

3 comments:

gino215 said...

sounds like a wonderful plan. Hope all works out for you. i dropped my phone in the sink so i don't have your number please do call. good luck tomorrow. call me if you need anything don is off so i will aviable.

Lorraine & John said...

Tracey & Bob

Good luck today. We're thinking of you. Hope everything goes to plan and Logan welcomes his baby brothers with open arms.


x

Anonymous said...

I hope all went as planned. Can't wait to hear how the homecoming went. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for everyone, but soon all will be settled and the fun will begin!