Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bob's Entry
Another weekend has passed and the triplets are doing pretty good considering they were born 12 weeks premature. I spent most of my weekend with Logan, but got to the hospital today. I held Mason for about 30 minutes. He had his eyes wide open looking up at me. I said hello to him and I could have sworn he smiled. I am sure he was just passing gas or something. It was a smile to me. Mason is 2lbs 15oz. He was born at 2lbs 14oz. Noah is almost at full feeds along with Mason. He is still on the CPAP for his breathing. Mason is on the nose tubes. Noah still looks like the little peanut he was 2 weeks ago. He is back at his birthweight. I will try and go to the hospital tomorrow night and hold Noah. I try to spread it out so I rotate the order that I hold them. Justing is 3lb 1oz. He was born at 2lbs 14oz so he is gaining nicely. He was taken off of the CPAP this morning but put back on later this evening because he had 6-8 brady's. He needed help remembering to breath. Other than that, he is doing great and all of my boys are on track for another healty week. So far so good, but a long way to go.

I took Logan for his haircut this weekend, which he did not like at all. So, I took him to Toys-R-Us and bought him whatever he pointed at. Actually, I got him a little powered quad and a new little chair for him to sit in. He likes them a lot. We had a good weekend together. Tracey is feeling better and has started driving. It was tough for her to have to depend on others to take her when she wanted to go anywhere. She is vey independent as most of you know. Overall, we have had a few stressers over the past weeks, but nothing that we cannot handle together. I truly love being married and having a big family to have fun with in the future. Life is looking good for 2009. It has to be a little better then that last few months of 2008 (other than the birth of the boys). Tracey is going to see the boys tomorrow after her follow up appointment so more to come tomorrow. Goodnight to all.

No comments: