Monday, January 5, 2009

I called the ICN this morning and Justin and mason are doing well. Noah had a lot of brady's last night. They drew some blood and will decide on rounds this morning what the plan will be. I unfortunately have contracted pink eye. I asked if I could visit and just not hold the babies but they told me I am not allowed. I am devastated. They are going to call me back and let me know how long I have to stay away. I am waiting to call my doctor and see what I need to do. I have not had this since I was a child. I only hope that I did not have it when I last held the babies. I am so glad I did not hold them Sat. and that I stayed home yesterday. I had a slight sore throat and thought it would be better not to bring any virus to the ICN. I am headed to the dr. as I will need clearence from them to go back to the ICN. Plus I have to get labs drawn to see if I can stop with the injections for the clot. Hopefully it will be a good day!!

1 comment:

leslie said...

Tracey,

Sorry to hear about the pink eye. It must be so hard to have to stay away from your babies. I'm glad to hear you have a friend who has gone thru this whole situation with her own triplets. It helped me so much when other people would show me their big healthy 5 yr old and tell me they were born severly premature. It gave me hope.

It has been a few weeks and they are approaching 3 pounds.Yeah!!! Sounds like good news.

Conor is back in Pensacola and Brian and Rory have gone back to school. We already miss them. Nice to get the house clean and back to normal, though.

I just asked Terry if he had anything to say on here and he said, " Just tell them that we can't wait to see those 4 boys all healthy and happy at home with their mom and dad and tell them to remember they always have a beach house to come to. We'd love for our 4 boys to get to know your 4 boys."

We love and admire you both for what you are going thru. We think of you every day. Good luck! Leslie