Friday, January 23, 2009


I posted a few more pictures. As you can see our camera is just horrible! So this weekend we will get better pictures as I am going to convince Bob we need to get the best of the best cameras. I mean we have a lot of moments to capture!

I have not seen the boys since Wednesday. Yesterday I worked which was ok. Today I am waiting for the stupid TV repairman who I am sure will show up at exactly 2 which is the latest he can possibly come. Sigh. I am going right to the hospital as soon as he is done.

I called for an update and everyone is doing great. Mason is 4 pounds 5 ounces and taking a bottle every other feeding! They decided not to put him in a crib yet becasue the isolet is still needing to warm him. They wait until it is 28 for over 24 hours. Basically it is a temperature reading that says this is how much warmth is needed to keep the baby at the right temp. They don't want them to come out too soon becasue if they start burning too many calories trying to stay warm then they will stop gaining weight. As excited as I am to see all 3 in a crib, I need to be patient!

Justin is 3 pounds 10 ounces. He is growing fast. He isn't quite as interested in a bottle yet but getting there. And little Noah is 3 pounds 1 ounce!!!! Finally over the 3 pound mark. I know he will look bigger even from 2 days ago. It is so amazing how all of a sudden they are growing so fast. I felt like in the first 3 weeks everything just stood still. It was like nothing moved forward and then all of a sudden here they go!!

All 3 have had a few Brady's here and there but mostly they are drifts and usually when they need to poop or have big boogies in their noses. They have definitely grown out of a lot of the brady's and it is nice when I get through a whole visit without one alarm going off.

I have met some other moms there and I feel like an old pro. They seem to come and go with their babies staying only a week or 2 and here I am 5 and a half weeks later and still there. I like to think I make them feel a little at ease if that is even possible when your baby is in the NICU. I knew my babies would be there for a long time but I couldn't imagine how they must feel giving birth to a full term baby and having it end up in the NICU. I hope I have helped some of them.

That's all for now. The TV man is still not here and I am thouroughly annoyed. I want to leave now!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Here is a picture of Logan. He is addicted to the balls!! He is just so cute:-)

3 comments:

Marianne Greenwald said...

OH! They are just really doing terrific. It certainly made my day! Love Logan's picture too! My love to all and I'll talk to you soon.

Lorraine & John said...

Great news. I kept laughing when I was reading the blog. I could just see you standing there saying how annoyed you were with the TV repairman - you write as you speak. Logan is a ray of sunshine and that photograph is adorable - hey, maybe you could keep the balls in the laundry basket instead of putting them back in the plastic bag - time saver!

John and I are so excited about seeing the boys tomorrow. They have grown so much since we last saw before Christmas. Also I'm looking forward to giving Logan his new book called 'Angus and the Triplets', actually it should be called 'Logan and the Triplets'.

Keep smiling and doing whatever your doing - because it's working.
L
x

gino215 said...

Oh I love it all their faces are out just too cute for words. I must come and see them this week. They will be moving to their new home aka cribs in no time. Logan found a new home too...