Thursday, January 8, 2009

I was in this morning to drop off milk and saw the Dr. He said all the boys had been doing fine. He also said they go through caffeine like he has never seen I asked if that was a problem and he said no it just means they digest faster than most. I said so does their father so that explained that! Anyway, he said they all had their occasional brady's but that was to be expected. When I called this afternoon Judy told me that Noah had several brady's this morning and that he had one pretty significant episode where he stopped breathing. I was a little upset that the dr had not told me. Apparently that had continued through the day and he has been getting paler so they deceided to put him back on the CPAP. I know I should be prepared for set backs but they seem so devastating. I just called back to see how he was doing on it and his nurse said he was doing ok. Before she fed him she suctioned his mouth and found that he had a significant amount of gook and since she had cleared that he had been fine (about 2 hours). Made me annoyed that he had not been suctioned well prior to that. Especially since he normally has a lot of secretions and his nurses know that. Anyway, I am so upset. Mason and Justin are both doing well. periodic brady's but nothing significant. The Dr. did say I could see them tomorrow although I have a slight sore throat so I am not sure if I will feel comfortable going or not. I will see how I feel in the morning. I am nervous now about all of them especially Noah. His labs were low and I almost hope they transfuse him since it seemed to do so much for his brothers. Every dr. is different though and I get the feeling the one on service now waits longer than Dr. Wade when she had them. I do miss her. I am exhausted and am going to try to get some sleep. I really hope they all have a good night and are doing well in the morning.

No comments: