Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just got the latest update and the boys are great. I call thoughout the day and thankfully they have been boring updates!! Around noon Justin and Noah came off of the CPAP!! The are both on the nasal canuals (however you spell it), basically nasal prongs!! I can't wait to see them!! They are tolerating them well. Brady's here and there but nothing so far to be concerned with. Justin is doing well with the lengthened feeds and noah and Mason are eating well also. Noah is up to 2 pounds 6 ounces! Finally over that hump. Hopefully he is going to go up from here. Both Mason and Justin are at 3 pounds 2 ounces tonight. They are going to look so big when I am finally able to get back to the hospital. Other than that, no new news. My eye is looking better so I am hoping I can go back by Friday. Bob definitely has pink eye now too. They actually sent him home from work. I go in for my bldwrk tomorrow so fingers crossed my INR is up and I can stop the injections!
Logan is back at school and doing well. His favorite word is no. He is so cute I can't stand it. He makes iteasier to deal with having the triplets in the NICU. He keeps me busy and on my toes. The past 3 weeks have flown by but in so many ways it has been the longest 3 weeks of my life.
My OB called today to check in. he is such a great guy. He checks in on the babies and that really means a lot to us. I like to know that everyone is looking out for them.
Thanks as always to everyone following the blog, the wonderful emails and comments. They mean so much to us and get us through each day knowing we have so many wonderful people in our lives.
Good night.

1 comment:

amc said...

hope to get over to see the peanuts tomorrow afternoon - let them know mommy & daddy are on their way as soon as the damn pink-eye clears up :) love you guys!!!! xoxoxo