Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We just called for the last update of the night. The boys are doing well. justin continues to have some feeding issues. He had a fairly large aspirate at 9 so they are waiting to see if he digests it before the midnight feed. They changed his feeding so it is given to him over 30 minutes to help with reflux. Mason is at 3 pounds one ounce still and eating like a champ. They fortified his milk with extra calories so hopefully he will put on the grams! Noah is up to 2 pounds 5 ounces again. He seems to go back and forth but now that he is geting the extra calories also I am hopeful he will start to increase consistantly. All 3 had limited brady's today which is great news!!

As for me, I spoke to the hematologist today and I still have to continue the injections. Very depressing. But my eye is clearing up and I am hopeful I will be back at the hospital by Thursday or Friday at the latest. I can't wait to see the boys. I miss them so much!!!!! The nurses are so sweet about everything. They are taking such good care of them. Bob is now complaining of an itchy eye but I am hopeful it is sympathy pain:-)

1 comment:

gino215 said...

:( more injections so sorry. Boys sound like they had a good day :) keep up the good work. The feeding over time help Rosina alot. Hope it does the same for the boys.She did need zantac in the end though